22 January 2014

50,000 page views! My top 5 landscape photos - No. 4



Hello everyone! Ok so after a very long break over the holiday and new year period I am back! Here is my next favourite ‘view’

No. 4 – Bay of Fires – Tasmania, Australia

The obligatory sunset pic

This is just one of the countless North East coast of Tasmania and they make the most amazing places to visit in the Summer. This picture was the view from my tent taken last Easter and is a place right at the end of the Bay of Fires area called ‘The Gardens’ .


This place holds lots of great memories as I used to camp here every new years eve (I rented a beach house this year). You can spend hours walking along them, exploring the nearby rocks and a lot of the time you have the whole beach to yourself!


 This is what I woke up to:



Yes please, what a view!! Such a great place to relax. These pictures seriously do not do the place justice and there were so many more I could have chosen from! An absolute no brainer to include this place in the count down.

Here is more info about the bay of fires:
http://www.discovertasmania.com/activities__and__attractions/wilderness_areas/national_parks_and_reserves/bay_of_fires_conservation_area

Where is your favourite beach? Share with me on Instagram or Twitter @flick_kitty and hashtag #50Kviews #flickofapproval

Flick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.