11 September 2013

Week 4 - Your Tea Tiny Tea - 28 day tea tox challenge

The Tea

Last week! The teatox is nearly at an end. I am feeling a little sad that I won't have my regular cuppa. While it will be a relief not to be so regimented I am actually a bit worried about how I will feel when I don't have the tea pepping me up anymore. I am curious to see if I notice a difference, I may not, or I may crash and burn!

Going to miss my study buddy!

Effects and Results

One thing I was not expecting to see was cellulite reduction. I didn't even realise it had happened until I was putting on some body lotion the other day. While it has not completely disappeared, any reduction is always welcome. I was pretty surprised with this result, I double checked the your tea web site and they do list this as a possible effect, what a bonus! If cellulite reduction is all that is you are looking for, Your Tea do an Anti C tea for that (I have not tried this).

Read more >>

No comments: