24 August 2013

Week 2 - Your Tea Tiny Tea - 28 day tea tox challenge

HALF WAY!!! Wow, 2 weeks go by so fast! I am now in the routine of drinking tea before my meals.

Tip:  Set the timer on your phone for 30 minutes after drinking it so you know when you can eat!

The Tea:

I am now used to the taste of the tea and liking it a lot moreMake sure you let the tea steep for long enough before you drink it, or better yet, leave the bag in the cup (I am normally one of those people who hates doing this because I think it makes the flavour bitter). Your Tea recommends letting it steep for 5-7 minutes but I don't usually have that much time to stand around waiting so I now leave the bag in the cup. There is no point in paying $55 for tea if you are going to drink it weak. I want to gain the full effect of the ingredients it contains!
 
Warm cup of goodness, should have left the bag in!
Read more >>

No comments: