2 April 2013

I'm Back!

After a lengthy hiatus of a year, which I am sure my thousands of followers (read: zero) have been lamenting, I am back online with a revamped look and many more posts to come!

What have I been up to you ask? Well between watching My Kitchen Rules and stuffing my face with Easter eggs I quit my job of 4 years, went on my dream holiday across the USA and Canada and am now studying an Arts/ Business degree full time (in which procrastinating has provided me for motivation to finally get back into blogging)! Also the fact that I now have wifi at home has provided me with a means to do so instead of on my lunch break at work.

Having now broken my full time work/ single life/ fitness routine, I am trying to get into a new routine balancing my study with going to the gym, having spare time for myself and my family/boyfriend. Also, I need to try and fit in work somewhere, oh yeah and a social life! Watch this space...

Flick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.